Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Breath of Winter

Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:12 pm 

In BoW, I was in Fristfall the second time ( I am following ADK's W/T) to find the missing pages of Darius' book stolen by Flink, ect. According to the W/T, I should look for the werewolves who would drop the pages after being killed. I killed two sets, and according to the W/T, another wolf or wolf-pack should have appeared on the map to kill for the third page. It didn't, I, the orc army I built and my four heroes killed everything else, except the horde of Crimson bad guys near the Dark Elf monument, who were too many and too high in hit points for my band
,. ( I tried but everyone was slaughtered and the Crimson Army appeared in the Orc village and began to destroy it.)
So, the question is where is the third pack of wolves and the third missing page? Have I missed it or done something worn or in the wrong order? The ADK S/T is a bit flaky at times.
Thanks for any help. CB

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 am 
Site Admin

Yes, there is a 3rd pack, (i didn't know it is possible to re-claim ork mon 2nd time.)
What you need to do is:

Open console by press Ctrl & ] simultaneously
then type
UnExplored:Enable (0)
then press Esc to take away console
this reveals the whole map for you

ps: at least for me i can't return to frostfall a 3rd time so do what you want to do on this map now

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:12 pm 

Follow up..
At a loss on how to finish the quest-hunt, I replayed the chapter beginning with the portal in the SE working up to the Orc camp. From there my group went N, killing on the way.
I believe my problem with not finding all the pages was that the first time I played the chapter, I began by porting in to the bindstone near the elf camp in the NW, working down to the hero mt and killing wolves on the way, sort of out of sync, back to front. I guess one had to start in the SE port and work N then NW, then to the center to kill wolves in a certain order. Funny quirk but it all worked out.
BTW, It is great to have a forum to consult. Thanks. CB

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Breath of Winter