Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Breath of Winter

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:55 pm 

Ok, I am down to the last chapter of BoW, so I hope this will be my last Q&A:
I cannot find the treasure needed to complete Flink's quest-- Tiondra'aTreasure. According to the Walkthrough by ADK, it should be a drop by a skeleton in Fastholme, but i have looked everywhere and cannot find a treasure. i even went back to my saves to see if a boss skeleton was around the grouped skeletons before I began to kill them, but I saw no boss guy.
I assumed it would be a drop by the horde of skeletons left to kill by the blocked passage in the lower central area, but after killing every boney thing around-there are no red dot indicating an enemy on the map- no treasure revealed itself. I have been over the map carefully in cased i missed a glowing corpse or a glowing treasure chest, but nothing.
So, I know I can go on to finish the game without completing the particular quest, but I wonder what and where the chest/ or drop enemy is located. i sure missed it.
Thanks again, for what your help.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

First you need to talk with Flink and get some sort of key,
then you need to interact with an obelisk/menhir in firefangs, the obelisk is next to a dwarf statue.
This will light up a light in the center of firefangs, (which is a map of windholme) and you can see that the light is in south west corner of fastholme.
After that you must report back to Flink where it was.
And after that you can go to south west corner of fastholme and the skellie will show up when you arrive.
He will also bring his bodyguard :lol: so i guess i'm giving you a spoiler by saying bring your own bodyguard. !

Post Posted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:13 pm 

Thanks that worked. I was going by the ADK walkthrough which is not entirely clear at times (after all English is apparently not ADK's first language.) So I was scanning the map of Fastholme with my curson withour sending my avatar to the site, ergo i did not encounter any skellies, utill my avatar actually was on the scene. Got the treasure.
Next--endgame....

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Breath of Winter