Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Shadow of the Phoenix

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:47 pm 

As a Spellforce player who used the JoWood Spellforce forum often for tips, I am happy to see this new forum appear. I just completed the Clockwork Crypt in Phoenix, and I could have used some help a few times. As it was there was one whole area I could not access and some quest items (Toumi's articles that were supposed to appear in the crypts) that I never found. Following the only walkthrough available (ADK's i think it is called) can be confusing, at times.
So welcome to my favourites.
CB

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:30 pm 
Site Admin

you are really welcome here :)
though I have info that original SF forum will be online soon again

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hello, i'm guessing you are referring to the east, the minotaur labyrint.
First you must go down to Xalabar and accept the quest of getting the scepter for him,
he then give you a 'key' to open the gate into the minotaurs.

This labyrinth can be confusing and tiresome, but i found a system that works:
1] First go through the portal directly above the hero monument, scout around and press whatever obelisk you see.
2] Go back and then go through the portal that are directly below the hero monument, press whatever obelisk you see, and there might have been another portal you could go through for another obelisk, cant remember.
3] Go back again above the hero monument, clear up the *upper part* and go once more through the first portal, there is now a gate open to the far east of the map, go down there and you will see 2 more portals that lead to more obelisks, press them too, and then go all the way back up and back to hero monument.
4] now you can go down from hero monument through another gate that is now open, and clear the rest of the map, and then send a hero to each of the 5 stone heads, that will open the treasure room.
5] The *upper part* also leads to the east and a gate (that you open with a star shaped thing IIRC) where a last minotaur is, and there is a portal that leads to two Invincibles, there is yet 2 more portals where they are that each lead to another room, after you set the combination right in those rooms, you can open the chests where the Invincibles are, and so get the stuff for Tuomi.

See map

Attachments:
clocktower.jpg [1.27 MiB]
Not downloaded yet

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:12 pm 

It would be good to see everything back,but I am happy and hopeful that this forum will grow.
On the subject of the reply about the treasure room and Toumi's quests, for some reason I do not have enough "air coins" to open the chest with the star shaped pendant thing. It takes 5 air coins to place into the monolith,s mouth to open the gate and 3 to open the chest, thus to go on to the new puzzle area. So I am one short. The ADK walk -through stated I would get Toumi's staff and an air coin at the "guardians" chests ( where the undead guardians patrol 9 chests that have to be visited in a special order, but not opened. At least I could not, lacking a red key or something.) so did I miss something here? I went back a couple of times, but I did not seem to do anything different sucess-wise. Suggestions? Thanks

Post Posted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, download the clocktower map in my previous post, it shows where all the coins are located, among other things.
Make sure to loot all chests, corpses and do all quests.

Also here is a command to get an overview
Open console by pressing Ctrl & ] simultaneously, then type in console
UnExplored:Enable (0)
(and press Enter)
then press Esc to exit console
this will remove fog of war, just take note on the Capital letters in the command

Board index » Spellforce 1 » Spellforce: Shadow of the Phoenix