Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spellforce 1 » General discussion

Post subject: Uram the Red
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:42 am 
Site Admin

Uram the Red was the mage of Fire in The Circle. Just as Hokan Ashir was the most powerful necromancer of the Circle, Uram was the master of demon invocation. Bren Fallwind once fought, like most of the others at Godwall, under his banner; he cannot begin to describe the horrible monsters Uram brought forth from the bowels of the earth back then! Many of Godwall people simply looked at them, to then fall into raging madness. And above everything, Uram's mightiest servant reigned, Ulather. One of the greatest demons of the underworld.

Post subject: Re: Uram the Red
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:39 am 

Where was it written, Uram was originally a fire mage? If you think about Udwin's journey, then yes, he became familiar with the fire, but it does not mean, that anybody who's interested in the underworld/demons have to possess some sort of connection to the fire element. If anything, I think Uram was a highly skilled mind magic practitioner, before he became a member of the Circle. And after the power he gained, he started researching demonology and alchemy.

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:40 am 

Good afternoon!Excuse me, can someone show me where I can find the custom titans? By the way I want to ask you something:Can you play the campaign as a Female or Male Rune Warrior, but you should be playing as Kyra or Shar Arduin, or other army soldiers. Excuse my English. Have a great afternoon

Post Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

MisterManta2 wrote:
Good afternoon!Excuse me, can someone show me where I can find the custom titans? By the way I want to ask you something:Can you play the campaign as a Female or Male Rune Warrior, but you should be playing as Kyra or Shar Arduin, or other army soldiers. Excuse my English. Have a great afternoon

i think you should search under "testing mods"
viewforum.php?f=14

Board index » Spellforce 1 » General discussion