Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Spellforce 1 » General discussion

Post Posted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:23 pm 

Hello,

it's me. Again. *dramatic adele sound*
Anyways I googled a bit about free game maps and stuff and I already have the available ones from this forum I think (that mappack mordo uploaded). So I googled and found polish/russian fansites and other stuff I couldn't translate and I am sure there were some maps uploaded, but they faded in time.

What I want to know now is:
Where is it all gone? The mappack from here can't be everything, so where is the rest? I guess since the old spellforce map database seems to be gone, thats no option here.

~Syl

Post Posted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:24 am 

Hello and welcome , new member ! I'm a vivid SF fan since version 1.0 ,
approx. from November 2003,
I tend to say - sadly , there were so few maps created by fans , lazy people , already enough developers' maps ? I don't know, so you didn't miss much , don't worry ! All those ,as you said "polish/russian fansites" , yeah I've seen most of that maps , they are very poorly made by newbies. I still have some of them somewhere , I'll try to find them and attach here . By the way , you're still going to need the Editor to set the proper spawns because the maps are for different game versions , I advise to use Editor ver.1.38 , since it works on any x64 system . Regards

Post Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:50 am 

Well , here they are , as I promised . I tend to say that there is absolutely no way I could remember the names of the creators , it was so long ago , the websites/links are non-existent . If someone will recognise his/her own map , you can write here and , of course , I'll mention them in the post .
The Dutch/German folder consists quite good maps, arena subfolder , jungle regions - they should work on any game version with default "spawngroups" file , though you can change the spawns for your own liking , enjoy !

Attachments:
File comment: Not trying to offend anyone , but these are mostly for cheaters/looters
Polish.7z [28.95 KiB]
Downloaded 3 times
File comment: Good , but many small maps
Dutch,German.7z [1.69 MiB]
Downloaded 3 times

Board index » Spellforce 1 » General discussion