Artmoney Item Codes

master9147

Artmoney Item Codes

Post by master9147 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:23 am

Hello, I'm new here and didn't know where else to put this request. Years ago there were excel sheets for almost all the item codes spawning items with artmoney on the official forums. Well after getting back into the game after years of hiatus I can't seem to find them there anymore and I was lead from the steam forums here that they could be found here as well but I'm not seeing anything like that. Are they gated or have I just been led astray?

mordo
Site Admin

Re: Artmoney Item Codes

Post by mordo » Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:59 am

i'm dead certain either i or rupuz uploaded them, but now i cant find them either,
but you wont be needing them, we modded maps and gamedata so everything is for sale
in both campaign & freegame

viewforum.php?f=12
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=142
Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen

rupuzioks
Site Admin

Post by rupuzioks » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:51 pm

I forgot to re-upload after the site's corruption. Here are some excel tables:
spellforce series.7z
(1.51 MiB) Downloaded 284 times
unit stats.7z
(25.14 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
Tempus et vita, tempus et mortis

master9147

Post by master9147 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:42 pm

rupuzioks wrote:I forgot to re-upload after the site's corruption. Here are some excel tables:
spellforce series.7z
Thanks, these are some of what I'm looking for.

Viper

Post by Viper » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:43 am

Hello folks, nice to see some of the grand old Spellforce forum was saved here. Sorry to necro this thread but since it's about the same topic I'd thought it would best fit here.
I got also 2 old original archives from the old forum with the complete Excel tables for TOoD, BoW and SotP item codes, together with the Artmoney instructions (can be used to work out the process of editing them in Cheat Engine as well) for the game which I'll upload here for everybody to use.
The archives also contain the preserved original forum posts with some of the NPC items not mentioned in the Excel tables and some interesting hero runes, although it's in the MHT format so you'd either need the UnMHT addon for Firefox pre-57, or separate Waterfox install just for the MHT files, or Internet Explorer, to view them.

When I get my new laptop - sitting on an old backup right now as current one got fried - and "hopefully" will be able to salvage essential files from the fried laptop SSD disk, if there's any interest I could also upload a very useful post from original Spellforce forum about how to transform units & objects such as monuments to any in the game (like one of the monument-built worker into an ice golem, for example) in real-time within the game through the use of the console codes, including a list of unit IDs, and I believe I was able to dig out a list of the objects as well.
That is also why I've been looking through here, trying to find those console commands and unit ID lists all over the net while beating the time on ancient laptop, but with the original forum gone they seem to be completely lost.

Edit: Also if there's interest, I can upload a Cheat Engine table for Spellforce Platinum 1.54, which can enable god mode, freeze money to any amount, freeze resources amount etc. Together with installed & ready Cheat Engine 6.7 so you don't need to go through the anti-virus alert hassle during installation.
Although that probably would belong into a different section of the forum.
Attachments
ArtMoney Codes SoTP.rar
(213.64 KiB) Downloaded 45 times
ArtMoney Codes TooD & BoW.rar
(409.21 KiB) Downloaded 38 times
Life is a ride, like days in a train, cities rush by, like ghosts in the night.
The rhythm of wheels, time fades away, stations of a journey, destination unknown.

rupuzioks
Site Admin

Post by rupuzioks » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:20 am

in my earlier post there are all these excel tables already uploaded
Tempus et vita, tempus et mortis